Want to try a basic project? Choose one of the pictured projects to get started. Items are intended to be completed during the 2.5 hours class; however, no guarantees can be made.
Class size is limited to 4.
Pick A Project
Intimidated by sewing? There's no need with this project!
* No confusing pattern; simply follow written directions (with instructor help and guidance)
* All straight stitching
* Skills - measuring, cutting, straight stitching, topstitching, straps, 'boxed' seam at bottom.
* One yard utility fabric (at Hobby Lobby it is called duck cloth; at Joann's the Home Essentials line is perfect)
* One fat quarter of coordinating fabric (or 1/3 yd cotton/woven fabric)
* One rectangle of plastic mesh (plastic canvas) at least 9x12 inches
* Thread to match