2019-2020 Class Schedule
Spring Session begins the week of April 13th.
Registration is on-going; tuition is adjusted for students entering mid-session.
- Weekly lessons will be offered in sessions, generally following the Noblesville school district balanced calendar.
- Payment guarantees spot for that session only. Please register for sessions as soon as possible to keep your day and time.
- Students may join up with a class at any time if space is available.
- Minimum of 2 students needed for a class; maximum of 4 students in weekly one hour classes or 5 in biweekly two hour classes.
- Students may sign up for any class; however, one hour classes are recommended for younger sewists.
- Class times are available for for adults if at least two are interested in a group class. Email for more information!
2019-2020 Weekly and Biweekly Class Schedule
Spring Session begins April 13th.
Click HERE for dates of biweekly classes.
Tuition varies and is based on the number of hours class meets each session.
Make-up classes for the Winter Session are March 20 & 21
Make-up classes for the Spring Session are May 15 & 16
Mondays - Biweekly Classes (Every other week)
5:00-7:00 pm - Class MonA
5:00-7:00 pm - Class MonB
Tuesdays - Weekly Classes
Wednesdays - Biweekly Classes (Every other week)
5:00-7:00 pm Class WedA
5:00-7:00 pm Class WedB
Thursdays - Weekly and Biweekly Classes
10:00 am-12:00 pm Class ThursA (Biweekly)
3:30-4:30 pm (Weekly)
4:30-5:30 pm (Weekly)
Information and Policies
Tuition will be prepaid per session. Payment holds the day and time for that session only. If you would like to keep the same time for more than one session, register for the next session as soon as possible. Day and time cannot be guaranteed without payment. Refunds can be issued only if requested two weeks or more prior to the start of the session. Refunds cannot be issued within 2 weeks of the start of the session or after the session has begun; however, students may switch to another class time if space allows.
Sewing machines and tools will be provided for students to use; students will provide their on fabric, thread, and notions for most projects. Students will receive instruction and sew for 50 minutes, leaving the last 10 minutes for review, clean-up, and preparing for the following week. Most sewists are able to complete about 2 projects per session depending on the complexity, but NO guarantee can be made that students will finish a project exactly at the end of the session. Incomplete projects will carry over to subsequent sessions.
A minimum of two make-up classes will be offered during each session. Students may make up one missed class per session. If your child will miss a regular lesson, please sign up for one of the make-up classes as soon as possible. Classes may no longer be made up with extended time. Exceptions are at the teacher's discretion.
Private lessons are offered for $45.00 per hour, with discounts for additional lessons. Dates and times will be scheduled between the student and instructor.