Sign up for any session at any time!
- Longer sessions will be resumed this year. The sewing calendar will generally follow the Noblesville school district calendar.
- Space is very limited; classes will be offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Make-up class times for a missed class will be offered, but cannot be guaranteed. No hours will be able to be carried over into the next session.
- Payment guarantees spot for that session only. Please register for sessions as soon as possible to keep your day and time.
- Students may join up with a class at any time if space is available.
- Minimum of 2 students needed for a class.
2021-2022 Class Schedule
4:30-6:30pm A (biweekly)*
4:30-6:30pm B (biweekly)*
*(5:00-7:00 pm option available upon request)
10:00am-12:00pm A (biweekly)
10:00am-12:00pm B (biweekly)
4:15-6:15pm A (biweekly)
4:15-6:15pm B (biweekly)
Information and Policies
Tuition will be prepaid per session. Payment holds the day and time for that session only. If you would like to keep the same time for more than one session, register for the next session as soon as possible. Day and time cannot be guaranteed without payment. Refunds can be issued only if requested a week or more prior to the start of the session. Refunds cannot be issued within 1 week of the start of the session or after the session has begun; however, students may switch to another class time if space allows.
Sewing machines and tools will be provided for students to use; students will provide their on fabric, thread, and notions for most projects. Students will receive instruction and sewing time for 80 minutes, leaving the last 10 minutes for wrap-up and clean-up. NO guarantee can be made that students will finish a project exactly at the end of the session. Incomplete projects will be sent home at the end of a session unless the student is signed up for the next session.
An emergency contact form and social media consent form must be submitted before the first class. Click HERE to submit online.
If your child is not feeling well or has a fever, please do not send your child to sewing. Contact me as soon as possible so that we can attempt to find a make-up class time. Classes may no longer be made up with extended time or can no longer be carried over into the next session. Exceptions are at the teacher's discretion.